Saturday, April 7, 2012

First Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Easter!  Vivi went on her first Easter egg hunt today with several kids from the Mom's Club.  She had a great time.  To our surprise, she knew exactly what to do when she found an egg and quickly filled her basket.  After filling her basket, she then wanted some of the other kids baskets which she obviously thought were much cooler than her own.  She especially liked her friend Hutson's dinosaur basket.  Here are a few pictures from the hunt as well as a few family photos.  As you are sure to notice, I am now about the size I was when I delivered Vivian and have 3 more months to go!  The Doctor is predicting that Jack will be around 9.5lbs!!

Waiting patiently while the eggs are hidden

Got one!

Checking it out

Putting it in the basket


Look!  There's another one


Taking a turn on the swings


Our growing family

Yeah!  Vivi is clapping

No comments:

Post a Comment